Note de difference between rendering with Blender Internal and Cycles. With Blender Internal, if you don’t have an NVIDIA, is faster to render than Cycles, but the result isn’t as realistic.
I can’t let go of my mind the concept of cyber-renaissance of ancient myths since I’m working with Morlita Quan in Tir Na Nog project. Maybe is because of this that this work in progress rose, inspired in Saint George’s legend, has a bit of cyber style…
Made with Blender 2.66 and Ph CS5.
CG design and photo-manipulation.
- St George’s Day (feelthebest.wordpress.com)
- Google honours Saint George’s Day with doodle (express.co.uk)
- Saint George (diloga.wordpress.com)
- Google Doodle celebrates St George’s Day 2013 (independent.co.uk)
- Saint George’s Day (Live Updates) (samandl.wordpress.com)
- Do Englishmen realise it’s St. Georges Day? (1catholicsalmon.com)
- ‘Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!’: Saint George in Late Medieval England (sarahpeverley.com)
- He might not have stepped foot in England, but don’t denigrate Saint George (catholicherald.co.uk)
- Google Doodle Celebrates Saint George’s Day (femaleimagination.wordpress.com)